Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Zen Tea


Starbucks is introducing new sachets with loose leaf tea instead of the paper teabags, I just got a preview of the new Zen, and I have to say that it is a much much better cup of tea, the aroma is very full and the flavors jump out of the cup, in a side-by- side comparison to the old Zen tea bag there is no comparison hands down a better cup of tea. Rumor has it they will be doing away with African Red Bush and Wild Sweet Orange, so if I were you I would stock up now, much like Sweet Cinnamon Spice (RIP) one of my personal favorites I still have a few bags left, I have been rationing it out only for just the proper time.  

2 comments:

  1. uggghhh. Sweet Orange is my absolute favorite. Didn't know you were a tea person. See how much I learn on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now they will be bringing a new orange blossom whole leaf tea in its place, I haven't tried it yet but I have heard good things so far. I will let you know as soon as I know.

    ReplyDelete