Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back in the saddle

It has been quite a while since I last posted anything, partly due to the heavy school load I had last semester, and partly because I was really busy with work. Now School is over (at least until next semester) and work is well still work, I own a CPR, First Aid & safety training company... sooo if anyone out there in Blogland needs to be certified... (and it wouldn't hurt if you were in the Dallas area) then shoot me a comment, I would love to train you and I can come to your location. I love groups.... O.K. commercial over.

For Fathers Day this year my Lovely bride bought me an ingenuiTEA infuser by Adagio Teas. I have to say I love it. I have been brewing in a Boum glass infuser so far but this cup at a time infuser is amazing.

I have so much to share soon. for now however I am just glad to be back in the tea saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment